Monday, May 11, 2015

Mom Brain
 
It's a thing, ya'll. But not like what you think it is. I just felt compelled to share some of the embarrassing, housewifey/mom-ish things that have gone through my head today. Things that I would be annoyed that other Moms felt the need to post on Facebook or something. On this page I can say what I want though and not feel bad about it. You came here voluntarily right?
 
 
1. Gross. There is a strange brown ring on the sink under Petey's toothbrush. I should probably clean that.
2. Why does this bathroom always smell like pee?
3. My spray tan is coming off of my legs. I look like a blind person who played in the mud who was then washed by another blind person.
4.. I totally want a smoothie, but I want the baby to stay asleep more...so I'll just pour some of these ingredients into milk.
5.. Hot damn that milk is bad. Garbage is full.....to put back in or force into the trash...
6.. (As I am watching the dog lick up the baby's barf) I should probably clean that up and stop the dog from eating it. But, by  the time I tell her to stop after thinking about it, she's going to clean it...and the couch feels good. I'll clean it later, or not. It's gone. Oh well.
7.. I bet Kroger makes extra money on the "organic chicken" because they package it individually within the package. The hell man.
8.. Speaking of these little packages, why are they impossible to open!??!?!
9.. Damn, how did I get the world's smallest chicken breast in here?!?! Oh because I chose the cheapest one. Damn.
10. This shirt is wrinkly...dryer for 10 minutes.
11. I should wake Roslyn up....10 more minutes.
 
awful right?
Ugh. When did the cool stuff get evicted and replaced with this crap?
It's ok. I'll read my fashion mags and hit up Barre class and get my cred back tomorrow.
 
Lots of Love
Katherine
 



No comments:

Post a Comment